Enhancements & New Features
Dashboard (Admin Only):
We've added new call metrics to the Inbound Call Performance section of the main Dashboard. Those additions are:
- Inbound Calls (Number of tracked inbound calls based on department)
- Fresh Leads (Number of fresh leads based on the inbound call)
- The ratio of Fresh Leads to Inbound Calls will be displayed as well
- The ratio of Failed Calls to Inbound Calls
Opportunity Finder (Business Development Assessment):
The Opportunity Finder has been replaced by a new Business Development Assessment, which will be generated on the 5th business day of each month, allowing time for data reconciliation and updates. An assessment will be generated for each dealership by the department. Each assessment is based on your business development activities, results, and evaluations from the previous month.
For more information on these assessments, please see the following articles:
Call Management (Formerly Call Tracking):
On the Menu Navigation Bar, the Call Tracking section has been renamed to Call Management. This section now includes the following reports:
The new Call Management dashboard displays a variety of call metrics based solely on your tracked calls.
For more information on the Call Management dashboard, please review the following article:
- Failed Calls
We've implemented a new Failed Call report to help identify inbound call experience issues including unanswered, IVR abandoned and call transferred to VM/no voicemail abandoned calls. Through a variety of graphs and charts, we also provide other very useful data, including Failed Calls by Day of the Week, as well as by the Hour.
For more information on the Failed Calls report, please review the following article:
Receptionist Console and Agent Non-Revenue Logging:
The Receptionist Console and Agent Non-Revenue Logging has been enhanced to provide more appropriate logging and tracking of phone-up control.
For more information, please review the following articles:
- Receptionist - Logging Calls
- Receptionist - Agent Console Features
- Agent Console - Logging Non-Revenue Calls
The Receptionist Log has also been enhanced to show more detailed reporting of all logged inbound calls. Some of those enhancements include:
- Filter by Role (The ability to filter "Handled by" and "Transferred to" by role)
- Department Transfer (New column indicating what Department a call was transferred to)
For more information, please review the following article:
Transfer of Opportunity (TO) Notifications:
We are now providing the ability to receive TO Alert Text Messages sent via SMS. This feature is for Admins only and can be managed in your user profile under the "Notifications" section.
For more information on this, please review the following article:
Mystery Shop Reports:
We've added a new column to your Mystery Shop reports, which will display the website that was used to submit the Mystery Shop lead.
A new welcome message has been added to the Concierge Board that will display the following:
"[Dealership Name] Welcomes Today's VIP Guests"
Admin & Training:
In an effort to better accommodate all Business Development models, we will no longer refer to BDC Reps as "BDRs". They will now be referred to as "Agents" in BDCC.
We will also be changing the label "BDCTN" to "Training Network".
You will see these changes on the BDCC Navigation panel and throughout our BDCC platform.
- Executive Summary: Fixed issue with the report where the weekly date headers were off by one week.
- Fixed issue with Activities/HR and Appts/HR reporting incorrect numbers when multiple days were selected for the timeframe.
- Fixed issue with the Same Day appointment ratio not calculating properly for some stores.
- Fixed issue with random agents receiving errors when applying filters on the dashboard.
- Progress Report:
- Fixed issue on Table view with the Fresh Appointment ratio not calculating properly for Inbound Calls
- Account Executive Role - Filtering: Fixed issue where Sales Reps were being included when filtering reports/logs for BDC Sales.
- Display Boards - Service Manager Role: Fixed issue where some Service Managers were being routed to BDCTN when selecting a Display Board.