- Speaker ID (BETA Release)
Speaker ID will use voice bio-metrics to help improve Agent Identification on inbound tracked calls.
This is currently in BETA testing. If interested in being a BETA tester, please contact your Account Manager.
- CRM Integration (DealerSocket)
CRM Integration will allow leads from your inbound tracked calls to be pushed to your CRM.
Currently we are only integrating with DealerSocket, but will be adding other platforms very soon.
Inbound Leads from tracked calls will push the following caller info to your CRM:
- Caller's Name & Phone Number
- Agent's Name
- Call Summary
- Call Recording
If interested in integrating your CRM with BDC Central, please contact your Account Manager or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Enhanced Caller ID
Enhanced Caller ID uses reverse phone lookup to identify customer's name, city and state.
- "Bad" Call Category Added
A new call category labeled "Bad Call" has been added to our call types
Bad calls will identify calls where the customer did not speak, and will not be considered a "Failed" Call.
Bad Calls will be displayed in the following reports/logs:
- Tracking Line Summary (Call Type)
- Tracking Lines
- Call Log (Choose Details dropdown)
- Tracking Lines Report: 3 New Columns Added
Bad - this column will indicate number of "bad" calls, where caller did not speak
Units Sold – total units sold associated with the call tracking line
Total ROs – total repair orders associated with the call tracking line
- Phone Skills Report - Top 50% Indicator
We've added "Top 50%" to each scoring indicator in the Phone Skills Report.
- Sunday Inclusion
For dealerships that are open on Sunday, we can now enable your store to include Sundays in the Mystery Shop evaluations. If your store is open on Sundays and you would like to have this enabled, please reach out to your Account Manager for more information.
- New Role Added - “Dealership Management”
The new Dealership Management role will combine the roles of Sales and Service Managers, giving your access to view data for both departments.
- Active User Log
The active user log will now display ALL user roles that have logged into BDC Central, regardless of whether that user logged activity or not.
- Fixed issue in FireFox where some users were unable to paginate through the user list
- Fixed issue with Search feature in the user list for Account Owners
- Fixed issue with User list where Account Owners were unable to view all managed users
- Fixed issue with some of the sub-filters in the Receptionist Log not working for all
- Fixed issue where Account Owners were not seeing the receptionist's activity listed in the table
- Fixed issue where Campaigns were randomly not showing up for some users
- Fixed issue with the Hold Time and Ring Transfer hyperlinks not properly working in Failed Calls Report