How to Update Show and Sold Status for an Appointment
1. From the BDC Central menu, choose Logs and then Opportunity Management.
2. Use the appropriate filter/sort options to display the appointments you want to update. (See article “Managing BDC Appointments” for more information on using filter/sort options.) We recommend you update Show and Sold status every day for the previous day’s appointments.
- The Show Status for Sales appointments defaults to Missed once the appointment time has passed. This means for Sales appointments, you will be updating all appointments that SHOWED and SOLD.
- The Show Status for Service appointments defaults to Show once the appointment time has passed. For Service appointments, you will be updating all appointments that MISSED.
3. To update Show and Sold Status, go to the menu icon in the Action column.
4. This will display a pop up box with all Show and Sold Statuses. Select the desired status change to update the appointment.
Please note selecting “Sold” will also change the Show Status to “Show”.
This will update the status and change the color to green.
Note: For Appointments that Show prior to their scheduled appointment date/time you may select "Showed (Early)" and/or "Sold (Early)".
5. Continue through yesterday’s appointments until all appointments have been updated.