This article will guide you through enabling CallerCX's Click-To-Call feature in VinSolutions.
You will find the following sections in this email:
- Creating your Outbound Click-To-Call Number
- How to enable Click-To-Call
Creating your Outbound Click-To-Call Number
Before enabling Click-To-Call in VinSolutions, you will want to create your Outbound Click-To-Call number, to be used as the CallerCX Masking # in the CRM.
1) In BDC Central / CallerCX, select Admin -> Tracking Line Management
2) Create a Tracking Line and give it a name indicating that this is your Outbound Click-To-Call number (ie. VinSolutions-CTC), as this will be the number you use for your CallerCX Masking #.
3) Select Admin -> Dealerships
4) Select the action button for the Dealership(s) you're setting up and select Edit
5) Locate the Outbound Click-To-Call field and select "Change Number"
6) Click the dropdown to display a list of your active Tracking Lines
7) Select the Tracking Line you just created and then click Change Number
- Alternatively, you can select any other Tracking Line if preferred. Just note if a customer calls you back, this is where the inbound call will be recorded.
How to enable Click-To-Call
Dealership CRM Admins can enable CallerCX click to call as follows:
- Settings > Dealer Settings
- Partner Enablement (locate “CallerCX” under the list of Call Tracking Providers)
- Press the Settings link
- Enter the CallerCX Masking # (including Country code, 1) that you just created from above and toggle on “Click-To-Call”
- NOTE: You must include the Country code (1) when entering this. ie. 17045551212.
- Save (this completes the click-to-call configuration)
- The main CallerCX toggle turns on your access to the dealerships’ CRM data via VinSolutions’ APIs (for example, to POST Call Details). By separating the features this way, dealers can choose to have multiple call tracking providers posting calls to the CRM at once, but there can be only ONE click-to-call provider at a time.
In addition, dealership users get our newest call details app for placing calls, logging calls, scheduling appointments/follow-ups, and completing their call tasks.
CRM users can also use CallerCX call tracking from VinSolutions’ Connect Mobile app:
Finally, dealership users will gain access to our new Communications Center UI, which allows staff to listen to calls, view call details and transcripts, and match (or rematch) a call to a customer/lead, if necessary.