How to Log a CSI Activity with an Appointment
If your BDC schedules appointments from CSI calls, you will want to follow these steps for logging the activity.
Note: Logging CSI activity using the following steps counts towards BDC goals.
1. First, a campaign must be created in Campaign Management (Managers only). See article Campaign Management
2. From the Agent Console select
Dealership, Brand and Proactive Campaign
3. Select Lead Labels
- Initial Activity (this is the first time you are calling the customer)
- Follow Up Activity (Unappointed, Missed Appointment, Unsold (Sales))
4. Select Campaign to open drop down box.
5. Select CSI (can type to search)
6. Continue logging call activity and select, "SAVE".