This article reviews the features in the Bonus Pay report. The Bonus Pay report allows managers to view by User the bonus pay amounts for specific time periods.
To locate the Bonus Pay report from the navigation menu, select BDC Tracker then Bonus Pay
The Bonus Pay report opens to display all users in the assigned BDC alphabetically regardless of the department worked. Clicking on specific columns provides sorting order based on the selected column.
Filters can be used to select specific Users and to select specific time periods.
The following information is included in the Bonus Pay report:
- User - Blue hyperlinks will appear for users who have earned bonus pay for the selected time period.
- Days Worked - Indicates the number of days the user logged activity during the selected time period.
- Shows - Indicates the total number of Shows that the user achieved for all departments.
- Show Bonus - The total amount of Show pay bonus.
- Campaign Bonus - The total amount of campaign bonus pay for Shows with assigned campaign bonuses.
- Sold - Indicates the number of Sold units achieved by the user.
- Sold Bonus - The total amount of Sold bonus pay for Solds achieved by the user.
- Total - The amount of total bonus pay achieved by the user for the selected time period.
The Bonus Pay report can be exported to excel. To export the report to Excel, select the Export to Excel button located in the upper right corner of the page.
Users with accrued bonus pay for the selected time periods will have their username displayed as a blue hyperlink. Clicking on the blue hyperlink opens a page which displays the Activity and Appointment details for each bonus pay achieved.