This article provides information on DMS Integration and how to get connected.
DMS Integration eliminates the need for manually updating certain dealership activities in BDC Central each month. In return, this provides you with more accurate data for reporting and analysis.
Sections in this article include:
- Supported DMS Types
- Getting Connected
- Key Features
Supported DMS Types:
BDC Central now has the ability to integrate with the following DMS Systems:
- Supports following DMS Types
- Supports following DMS Types
NOTE: If you do not see your DMS System listed, please continue to check back with us to confirm, as DealerVault is constantly adding new DMS systems to their platform. So while it may not be supported at the moment, it could be very soon!
If you need assistance with getting your CDK DMS data integrated with BDC Central, please see the following article
If you're already registered with DealerVault and need assistance with getting your DMS data integrated with BDC Central, please see the following article:
Data gathered from your DMS system will be included in the following areas of BDC Central:
Dealership Profile - Settings & Goals
- Automatically updates average number of Sales Reps and Service Advisors per day.
Dealership Activity Log / Dealership Performance Report
- Sales: Sold Units and Gross Profit (Excluding Wholesale)
- Service: RO Counts, Labor and Parts Revenue (Excluding Wholesale Parts)
- Sales & Service: Call records will display customer information by matching the caller's number with customer data provided by your DMS system
- Service: If an appointment was booked, and a phone number match is made with DMS, the call record will display the date and time of that appointment
Opportunity Management Log
- Sales: Sales Reps will now be automatically assigned to an opportunity based on DMS closed sales data, where an exact name match is found.
- Sales & Service: Appointments Shows/Solds will automatically be updated based on closed sales and/or closed RO data, depending on the department.
- For Sales, we will only be able to mark Shows based on "closed" sales data. Therefore, Shows will only be marked where there is also a Sold. If an appointment showed, but there was no Sale, the Show will not be marked and must be updated manually.
- For Service, Shows will be marked based on "closed" ROs. So all other appointments must be manually updated, as they will not automatically update to "Showed" overnight anymore for our DMS integrated customers.
Also, If a DMS match is made, it will override the current Show/Sold status of that appointment. However, a manager can still go in afterwards and manually change the status, if necessary.
- Sales: Average Gross Profit per Delivery per Sales Rep
- Service: Customer Paid and Warranty ROs owned by each Service Advisor
*NOTE: For the Staff Performance Reports, BDC Central Users must be "Linked" to their DMS Account IDs, in order for the DMS data to be populated. For assistance with this, please see the following article: